The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from Indonesia are welcome to apply for the ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three level. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships will be considered for the Merit Awards.
EligibilityStudents who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Indonesia
- Born between 1997 to 1999
- Sat for 2013 SMP 3 National Final Evaluation Examination (UAN)
- Have done consistently well in school
- Proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities will be an advantage
Important DatesAny dates given below are tentative and are subject to changes.
|Application Period||June to July 2013|
|Selection Test||August 2013|
|Selection Interview||September 2013|
|Award of Scholarship||October 2013|
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore||End October 2013|
Application ProceduresApplications will be opening soon.
Test and Interview Cities
Note: Medan, Surabaya and Singapore may be used as Test / Interview Centres if there are sufficient candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) per annum with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Economy class air passage to Singapore and back to home country upon completion of course
- Waiver of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Waiver of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Bridging courses (if applicable, in Singapore before start of course)
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship